Mall of America features leading brands from around the world for clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, electronics and more with no sales tax on clothing or shoes. The Mall opens over 20 new stores each year to continually offer new fashions and gift selection. They join existing retailers such as Zara, Anthropologie, Burberry, Michael Kors, Apple, Coach, AIX Armani Exchange, Victoria’s Secret, Hugo Boss, Lacoste, Microsoft and Abercrombie & Fitch.
In addition to world-class shopping, Mall of America guests enjoy hours of family fun at leading attractions including Nickelodeon Universe® – the largest U.S. theme park with 30 thrilling rides, a 1.3 million gallon aquarium with 10,000 sea creatures, LEGO®, aircraft simulators, a zip line, mirror maze, miniature golf, American Girl®, Build-A-Bear®, FlyOver America and Crayola® Experience.
Cuisine is another Mall of America highlight. Guest can choose from over 50 dining experiences ranging from elegant restaurants to fun family eateries. Nightclubs and live music venues are popular evening activities.
More than 400 events conducted annually at Mall of America are another popular reason to visit. The Mall has hosted many renowned musicians, actors, authors, chefs and other national stars. All events are free to guests.
Two deluxe hotels are located inside the Mall – Radisson Blu and JW Marriott. Both feature luxurious accommodations and courtesy guest package pick-up anywhere in the Mall. In addition, 40 other Bloomington hotels are located within a 10-minute radius of Mall of America and offer complimentary shuttle service to the Mall and MSP Airport. Convenient light rail train service links Mall of America to downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul.
Mall of America’s Tourism office offers complimentary shopping packages and other services to groups.
- Mall of America attracts more than 40 million visitors per year, more than the combined population of North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Canada.
- 258 Statue of Liberty’s could lie inside the Mall.
- 32 Boeing 747s could fit inside the Mall.
- Mall of America’s 13,300 short tons of steel is nearly twice the amount in the Eiffel Tower.
- Spending 10 minutes in every store would take a shopper more than 86 hours to complete her tour of the Mall.
- More than 5,000 couples have been married at Mall of America’s Chapel of Love.
- Over 30,000 live plants and 400 live trees are found in Nickelodeon Universe® indoor theme park.
60 East Broadway
Bloomington, MN 55425